Prices start from only £120 and for this you get a uniformed chauffeur. ribbon and bows of your choice, door to door service, complimentary bottle of bubbly and much much more
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – REVISED 01/07/17
We base our values on fairness and reasonableness and always endeavour to give a service that is second to none and that will give you many happy memories. However we should point out a few details:
1. At the time of
booking and subsequent updates from you we will make every effort to adhere to the time frame that has been advised. However there may be circumstance beyond our control, such as traffic delays,
weather problems, etc. that we cannot allow for. We therefore cannot accept any responsibility for any delays however caused.
2. The British weather can be very difficult to judge and so any damage caused to clothing or such like is not our responsibility. We
as a matter of course carry an umbrella(s) and will provide an escort to the planned venues so as to minimise any damage to clothes etc.
3. The Jaguar XJ6 Sovereign will be washed, polished and cleaned inside and out and will be ready for your wedding. However due to the
nature of weddings (confetti and such like) and the great British weather we cannot always maintain the car to such a high standard. We will make every effort to maintain the vehicles condition
throughout the wedding, but we cannot guarantee the appearance of the vehicle throughout the day remaining as it was at the start of the booking.
4. Our chauffer will be dressed in a dark coloured two piece suit with shirt and tie.
5. The Jaguar XJ6 Sovereign is a large car. We cannot accept responsibility for any restrictions either due to the size of the car or
restrictions imposed by the Highways Agency / local authority or such like.
6. We expect the conduct of all passengers whilst in the Jaguar XJ6 Sovereign to be of the highest standard. Passengers may be asked to
leave if they are rude or disruptive and will not be allowed to enter the vehicle if they are unfit to travel. We operate a ZERO tolerance policy towards all our staff.
7. All items that are left in the vehicle are done so with absolutely no liability towards ourselves. All items should be removed at
the end of the booking. If we do find items that have been left we will endeavour to return them to the person responsible for the booking. However we do not accept any liability for any loss
8. The Jaguar XJ6 Sovereign has a cavernous boot and can fit several items of luggage. However we reserve the right to decline items of
luggage etc. if it is felt the vehicle would become overloaded or the luggage is inappropriate.
9. The booking is accepted based on the times and itinerary stated. We will confirm via email your booking and also any requirements
that you have advised. However it is your responsibility to ensure that the email agrees with what you have requested. We accept no liability for requests that have not been included in the email and
at a later date cannot be achieved. It is the responsibility of the client to verify that the details, dates, times and addresses are correct on the confirmation booking
10. A deposit of £50 is required to secure all bookings. The deposit is per car. If the booking is being made as a result of a special
offer then the full amount may be payable and is at the discretion of our representative at the time of booking. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable after 7 days of the booking being made
under any circumstances. The balance of monies owed is to be paid no later than 30 days prior to the actual wedding. Payments are accepted in cash, bank transfer, credit card (ONLY if credit card
holder is present at time of payment being made) or by cheque (with a guarantee card). If full payment is not received at least 30 days prior to the wedding we reserve the right to cancel the booking
and any monies paid will not be refundable.
11. Cancellations can be made at any time, however must always be made in writing. If a cancellation is made 30 days or more prior to the wedding then any money paid less the deposit is refundable. If a cancellation is made within 30 days then the full amount originally quoted is payable.
12. Photographs may be taken during the course of you wedding by our chauffeur. These photographs will be emailed to you and may be used by Amour Wedding Cars for portfolio building and future advertisements. This may include Facebook, Twitter and Google, but is not limited to these forms of media. If you wish that the photographs are not used you must state this on the booking form or later via email to email@example.com
13. ALL CONTRACTS, OFFERS and ACCEPTANCE are undertaken based on our standard terms as defined in this notification
14. E+O. E.
15. This contract is in addition to your statutory rights and are not affected by this contract
16. This contact is governed by the laws of England and Wales as applicable at the time of formation of the contract