Prices start from only £120 and for this you get a uniformed chauffeur. ribbon and bows of your choice, door to door service, complimentary bottle of bubbly and much much more
Every wedding is
different and we therefore ensure that you are provided with a flexible, bespoke service to suit your individual requirements. We take pride on ensuring you receive a first class, professional,
personal service for your wedding.
The service that we offer is based from our site in Preston, Lancashire but we can quite easily cover the surrounding areas such as Chorley, Blackburn, Wigan, and Lancaster.
We cater for all types of weddings from the traditional to the modern, from the civil partnership to the Asian. As this is the most important day of your life we will do everything we can to ensure that your day is one to remember
The Jaguar XJ6 Sovereign as you would expect offers all the creature comforts and as a matter of course is expertly maintained by an authorised Jaguar main dealer so as to ensure you are provided with reliable high quality transport for the big day.
There are many points to consider when choosing a wedding car provider and we hope the following points areas will help you to decide why our wedding car service should be preferred:
1. The Jaguar XJ6 Sovereign is finished on
the outside in Azure Bronze metallic paintwork and on the inside with cream leather upholstery and walnut facia and so compliments most colour themes used. We always endeavour to supply ribbons and
flowers to harmonize with your colour scheme so it is important to advise your preferences as soon as possible so that the correct coloured accessories are used on the day of your wedding.
2. The Jaguar XJ6 Sovereign is in truly fantastic condition and is always immaculately presented. For this reason it is an ideal backdrop to wedding photographs both inside and out of the car and no charge will be made for this service
3. The wedding car should reflect the mood and style of your wedding and only a true British thoroughbred car can do. The Jaguar XJ6 Sovereign is therefore the perfect wedding car. The Jaguar XJ6 is big enough to carry 3 passengers (excluding the driver) in supreme comfort. With heated seats (both front and rear), air conditioning, satellite navigation and air suspension all passengers will arrive at the destination relaxed and refreshed
4. Confetti is used at most weddings and whilst it is not encouraged to throw confetti at the occupants in the car, we do realise that sometimes confetti can end up in the car. We do not charge for a minimal amount of confetti being left in the car, however should the situation arise where excessive amounts of confetti are left in the car a small charge for its removal may be levied
5. The Great British weather!! In the event of poor weather we will supply an umbrella for the occupants and will escort on an individual basis each occupant from the car to the church entrance and /or reception.
6. From the minute you decide to get married, good planning is key. The services of a wedding car company are used on the most important day of your life and cannot in anyway be compared to a taxi service. It’s very important to get the details right first time as there are NO second chances, which is where good planning comes in to its own
Decide on the route that you wish to be taken to and from. We can cater for going via special places, such as where you first met, or taking extra time to go to the reception from the wedding so you can enjoy a few extra moments together without any hustle and bustle. You may wish to arrive at the wedding 10 or so minutes early or even a couple of minutes late, which ever you wish the choice is yours
7. Bookings can be far in advance of wedding dates so it is a good idea to book early so as to avoid any disappointments. We only cater for one wedding per day so there are no time limits you need to worry about. Nearer the time it is a good idea to contact us to confirm the booking and also to advise of any changes that may have arisen.
8. Little extras at NO extra charge
We include on a complimentary basis: